The safety of our clients and employees is our number one priority. To continue our operations safely, we have implemented strict hygienic measures in compliance with the rules and regulations indicated by the World Health Organization.
Protective measures for our employees and customers include the following:
- All of our products & packaging are kept in a disinfected area to avoid cross-contamination.
- Our employees are working primarily from home to lower the risk of contracting the virus.
- While at work our employees are equipped with masks, gloves and disinfectant. A one meter distance is kept between them at all times to avoid the risk of infection.
- When completing an order, each employee is equipped with gloves and masks, eliminating the contact with the products & packaging as much as possible.
- Once the order is completed, the box is immediately placed in a sealed bag and is given to the delivery company sealed and disinfected.
- We do encourage all of our customers to promptly discard the outer sleeve of the packaging to avoid any risks of cross-contamination and to thoroughly wash their hands before coming in contact with the actual box.
If you have any additional questions regarding our protective measures you can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form on our website.